Environmental and social contribution activities
Amada Group Environmental Declaration
We are all responsible for protecting the earth for future generations. The earth must not only provide a beautiful environment but also must be a better place to live.
To realize this goal, Amada Group works on a diverse range of environmental practices.
As part of our 45th anniversary project, we asked world-famous sculptor, Arnaldo Pomodoro, to create a monument that could be a guidepost for our activities. This monument is called the AMADA SFERA.
This monument portrays the sense of floating that we might feel if we stood on the surface of a pond in a courtyard surrounded by trees. It is designed to present our hope that Amada Group will advance together with customers into the future while seeking to successfully live in harmony with our nature and environment.
Amada Group aggressively promotes environmental activities to its management in order to realize sustainable development of its business and society.
Amada will help to build a bright and prosperous future for people around the world by optimally utilizing the engineering capabilities we have cultivated, and by providing environmentally-friendly, energy-saving products as a general manufacturer of metalworking machinery.
Amada Group aspires to become a business enterprise to link with customers, society and the world through eco-conscious manufacturing.
- Producing eco-friendly machine at eco-friendly business establishment
- All Amada Group's operations are carried out with the aim of achieving optimal compatibility between environmental preservation and business activities through promotion of energy- and resource-saving efforts.
- Our eco-friendly merchandise assists customers' to manufacture eco-friendly products
- Amada Group's eco-friendly products enable customers to manufacture energy savings and highly efficient products at their plants.
- Creating eco-friendly environment at customers' plants
- Amada Group contributes to the creation of eco-friendly environments at customers' plants by utilizing its accumulated environmental know-how.